Register for My Account
Create My Account
When you sign up for My Account, you can view your statements, pay your bills, manage your services and more.1 You can also add authorized users and invite them to create a My Account, which will allow them to manage your Midco services online. Click the button below to register right away. If you want a walkthrough or need help, check out the registration overview on this page.
Required to start:
- Your Midco account number from the first page of your Midco statement
- Your PIN, which may be a Midco-issued PIN
How to register:
- Go to the My Account registration page, or download the My Account app from the App Store® or Google Play™ and tap Register Now.
- Enter your Account Number and PIN. Select Continue.
- On the Account Profile Registration screen, enter the email address you’d like associated with your account. (This will be your username.) Re-enter your email address to confirm it.
- Choose a password, and re-enter your password to confirm it.
- Your password must be between 8 and 32 characters long.
- For security purposes, you must include at least one number, one uppercase letter and one lowercase letter. Special characters are allowed, but not required.
- A strong password should appear to be a random string of characters, and should not include personal information or dates that are easily identifiable as unique to you.
- While it’s not required, you can use your mobile phone number to log in to your account and to reset your password.
Your registration is now complete! You should receive a verification email at the email address you entered. You can now log in to My Account 24/7 to manage your services, pay your bill, set up auto pay, adjust your email or text preferences and use other helpful tools.
If you have TV services from Midco, you’ll also use this same login to access TV Everywhere streaming content.
1 My Account functions may vary by your services and service area. Not all online My Account functions are available in the My Account App. 2 Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.