Create New Email Contact
- When you’re logged in to Midco email, click Contacts and then New Contact.
- Enter contact information as you wish:
- Display name: name you'll see in your contacts list
- Email: primary email address for contact
- Phone: phone number
- Address: street address
- Skype: Skype username/contact information
- Facebook: Facebook page/contact information
- Additional fields option provides more detailed fields, if you wish to use
- Click Save.
Import Email Contacts
If you want to save email contacts from a previous email address, you can import them into Midco email.
- Log in to your previous email address, and go to your contacts or address book.
- Review your contacts list, and delete any you do not want to transition to your Midco account.
- Locate an option to export your contacts as a .csv file. This file will save automatically to a default location on your computer (typically, My Documents, Downloads or the Desktop).
- Log in to your Midco email.
- At the top of the page, choose Contacts.
- On the Contacts screen, locate and click the down arrow to the right of the trash bin icon. Click Import.
- Navigate to the .csv file you exported from your previous email account. (As noted earlier, this file may be in My Documents, Downloads or your Desktop.)
- Click the file name and then Open. A confirmation message will display when your information has been imported, and the contacts will appear in your Midco email contact list.