Want to set up and activate your MidcoTV service? You’re in the right place.
IMPORTANT: MidcoTV is not available in all areas. Visit Shop or contact us for TV services available in your area.
In some cases, you can self-install your MidcoTV service, so you don’t need to wait for a tech to start streaming.1
- New customers: Use our online shop to order MidcoTV. You’ll be given the option for self-install during the order process.
- Current Midco customers: contact us to order MidcoTV.
Note: Self-installation isn’t available everywhere. If you’ve never had Midco services at your home or are a newly constructed home, you may require professional installation. Contact us to see if self-install is available for you.
Important: If you are also installing Midco internet services, make sure to set up your internet before starting your MidcoTV self-install.
- Log in to My Account and activate your equipment before starting to install MidcoTV.
- Have your Wi-Fi name and password ready if you’re connecting your MidcoTV equipment to Wi-Fi. Need help with your password?
- You can also connect your MidcoTV to your internet with the included ethernet cord. Only one ethernet cord is included in each installation kit. If you have multiple MidcoTV receivers, you will need additional ethernet cords or will have to connect the other receivers to Wi-Fi.
- Put your MidcoTV equipment in the open and off the floor.
- Keep your remote 3-6 inches from your MidcoTV equipment during setup.
- Be ready to sign in to your Google account during setup. You’ll need to connect to Google to use voice commands and download apps from Google Play. (You can skip it and sign in later, if you want.)
- Make sure your Midco Internet is on and your TV is off.
- Connect the HDMI cord to your MidcoTV equipment. If you’re using an Ethernet cord for a wired connection, connect that also.
- Plug your MidcoTV receiver into power.
- Turn on your TV.
- Use your remote to match the TV input setting to the same HDMI input.
- Follow the easy on-screen instructions.
- Have more MidcoTV receivers for other TVs in your home? Follow the same steps to connect those.
- Download the MidcoTV app from Google Play or the App Store to stream live TV, schedule recordings and more on your device.2
This material includes references to products, services and/or equipment not manufactured by Midco. The respective companies retain trademark and registered trademark ownership for those referenced items.
1 Self-installation is not available in all areas, and some restrictions apply. Professional installation ($100) may be required in some cases. Contact us with questions.
2 Programming cannot be streamed outside your home internet connection. Android, Google Play, and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.